What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
; To personalize your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
; To improve our website
(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
; To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
; To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
; To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to? Keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their Member Area and going to the ‘Edit My Info’ page.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at https://www.adventuresofharryandfriends.com/disclaimer
This policy was last modified on 04/01/2020
Sarah B. Tucker, The Adventures of Harry and Friends Black Belt Principles Character Development
User Terms & Conditions
For Schools & Martial Arts Schools and Individual Parents with License for 1-3 children
The Adventures of Harry and Friends Black Belt Principles Character Development and Book Series is an Ocean Aire Productions, Inc. License Agreement
This License Agreement (“License”) is made between you (“Licensee”) and The Adventures of Harry and Friends Black Belt Principles Character Development and Book Series is an Ocean Aire Productions, Inc. License Agreement Character Development, (“Licensor”). By clicking “I ACCEPT” or by or using the Licensed The Adventures of Harry and Friends Black Belt Principles Character Development and Book Series is an Ocean Aire Productions, Inc. License Agreement Materials (defined below), Licensee accepts the terms of this License. If Licensee does not agree to the terms of this License, click the “CANCEL” button and do not enroll in the The Adventures of Harry and Friends Black Belt Principles Character Development, and Ocean Aire Productions, Inc license program. License does not include the Books. They are RETAIL ONLY to be sold, or giving as gifts, not to be leant, or loaned or rented.
Grant of License to The Adventures of Harry and Friends Black Belt Principles Character Development Materials
Subject to the terms of this License, Licensor hereby grants to Licensee a non-exclusive, worldwide right and license to use all or any part of the following The Adventures of Harry and Friends Black Belt Principles Character Development
- The Adventures of Harry and Friends Black Belt Principles Projects for Young Kids
- The Adventures of Harry and Friends Black Belt Principles Chats for Young Kids
- The Adventures of Harry and Friends Done For You Email to Parents
- The Adventures of Harry and Friends Black Belt Principles Family Monthly Newsletter
- The Adventures of Harry and Friends Black Belt Principles Character Development – Instant Success Launch Kit
Licensee may use The Adventures of Harry and Friends Black Belt Principles Materials and related marketing materials provided to Licensee to market, The Adventures of Harry and Friends Black Belt Principles/Personal Development System exactly in the form as provided by Licensor. Modifications of The Adventures of Harry and Friends Black Belt Principles posters, curriculum, handouts and marketing materials are limited only to the addition of licensee’s business mark and contact information. Modification to any video media commercials is strictly prohibited.
Benefits to Licensee for Martial Arts schools
Access to The Adventures of Harry and Friends Black Belt Principles Character Development Educational Website www.BlackBeltPrinciples.net
Use of The Adventures of Harry and Friends Black Belt Principles Materials. Leverage the credentials and media celebrity of Sarah B. Tucker (founder / creator of The Adventures of Harry and Friends Black Belt Principles) Promote and teach The Adventures of Harry and Friends Black Belt Principles Character Development at a single Licensee business location only.
The Adventures of Harry and Friends Black Belt Principles License Enrollment, Length of Agreement and Payments
Initial enrollment length of The Adventures of Harry and Friends Black Belt Principles License program is a 1 month minimum and can be cancelled anytime after the initial 1 months/30 days has expired under the proper cancellation of license herein this agreement. Initial payment is made at enrollment and License fees/payments are automatically drawn every 30 days from the date enrolled.
Termination of License
All benefits of license to Licensee are terminated immediately if license fee is delinquent or any part of this license agreement is violated. In addition, Licensor may terminate this License for any reason or no reason on 30 days’ written notice. Licensee has 30 days to stop using and completely remove all The Adventures of Harry and Friends Black Belt Principles – Training materials, names, marks, posters, banners, videos and marketing materials from location and advertising strategies. Licensee is responsible for any payments due during this 30-day period.
Cancellation of Licensee and Agreement
Licensee must provide a 30-day cancellation notice by,
1) Canceling license online at Adventuresofharryandfriends.com/Cancel (complete brief form) then print out “request to cancel” pdf
2) email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Both tasks are required by Licensee to deem license cancelled. The Adventures of Harry and Friends Black Belt Principles Character Development staff members are not responsible for canceling license online. Licensee is responsible for making all payments during this 30-day cancellation period. Any/all past due payments must be brought current and paid in order to proceed with cancellation of license.
Limited to One Location; Not Assignable; Intellectual Property
License is for one (1) business location of Licensee only. License benefits, trade secrets, materials, curriculums etc may not be shared with or used at any other location or business. Licensee may not assign or transfer this License. As between the parties, Licensor owns all right, title, and interest in and to the Licensed Tracks. Except as expressly set forth in this License, nothing contained herein shall be deemed to convey or transfer to Licensee any interest, including copyright, in any licensed materials hereunder. All rights not expressly granted by Licensor to Licensee pursuant to this License are specifically reserved by Licensor.
Misuse of License, Name and Mark
Licensee may not use License, Name or Mark:
- In your corporate or legal name
- To incur or fulfill an obligation or indebtedness
- In any manner that is inconsistent with provisions of the license agreement without the express written consent of The Adventures of Harry and Friends Black Belt Principles, Ocean Aire Productions, Inc.
- To identify yourself, business or legal fiction as the owner of The Adventures of Harry and Friends Black Belt Principles, Ocean Aire Productions, Inc.
- , or any employee of The Adventures of Harry and Friends Black Belt Principles, Ocean Aire Productions, Inc.
- Failure to identify yourself as a “licensee of the program, mark or license” on any invoices, forms, business stationary, receipts, or other printed material used in the operation of the licensed business.
Limitation of Liability
LICENSOR’S MAXIMUM LIABILITY TO LICENSEE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT OF THE FEE LICENSEE PAID FOR THE LICENSE.
This License: (a) is severable; and (b) is binding on permitted successors and assigns. In any dispute arising out of or relating to this License, the substantially prevailing party shall be entitled to its reasonable attorneys’ fees. No modification or waiver of this License will be binding unless made in a writing signed by Licensee and one of Licensor’s duly authorized representatives. No failure by Licensor to exercise a right or remedy shall be deemed a waiver of any further right or remedy.
The Adventures of Harry and Friends Black Belt Principles Character Development,
MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT – Miscellaneous
I, as the Director/Owner/Employee/Agent of the school, do hereby request client subscription and License to Use The Adventures of Harry and Friends Black Belt Principles Character Development System and understand and agree to the following provisions:
1. I understand that my subscription / license is unique to me. I understand that sharing my login and password is both illegal and immoral and will result in termination of my subscription and prosecution for theft of intellectual property.
2. I understand that it is my responsibility to ensure that I have enough licenses for the amount of locations that I own. (For example – If you own 2 or more locations, you must invest in the proper discounted multi location package to legally use The Adventures of Harry and Friends Black Belt Principles Character Development System in each of the schools)
3. I understand that all of The Adventures of Harry and Friends Black Belt Principles Character Development assets are electronic information / intellectual property and design based. Although all of the articles, slogans, downloads, artwork, ads, and other media of any type may not seem tangible, they are protected under United States Copyright and Trademark Law and will be vigorously protected.
4. I understand and agree that and all information I receive from The Adventures of Harry and Friends Black Belt Principles Character Development regarding the operation of an after school activity center is privileged and I agree not to disseminate this information to non-members.
5. I understand and agree that many of the systems, procedures, instructional material and promotional material I may benefit from as a client subscriber / licensee of The Adventures of Harry and Friends contain copy written material and I agree to use this material only so long as I am a client subscriber of The Adventures of Harry and Friends Black Belt Principles Character Development. Once my subscription has expired due to cancellation, I agree to remove all posters, banners, artwork, website files from my school, my website, and any and all marketing materials and to immediately cease using any and all The Adventures of Harry and Friends materials and any /all references to Sarah B. Tucker.
6. I understand that this agreement will remain in force and I agree to a 30 day written notice (as agreed to upon enrollment) to cancel that is to be emailed to email@example.com or can be completed via the online “sign now” document and emailed.
7.) I understand and agree that my account must be in good standing (all dues/fees current) in order to process a cancellation request.
: The member may cancel their subscription at anytime with a 30 day written notice. Cancellation, The Adventures of Harry and Friends Black Belt Principles Character Development subscription membership should be made in writing – you may download the request to cancel form at www.adventuresofharryandfriends.com/cancel – and emailed. IMPORTANT: Please be aware that any subscription payment(s) that are due within thirty (30) days of the cancellation request will still be charged and are non refundable. Any and all past due payments MUST be paid in order for membership cancellation to proceed.
REFUND POLICY AND CANCELLATION All The Adventures of Harry and Friends Black Belt Principles Character Development Subscriptions are considered ongoing and cancelable at anytime with 30 days notice. After the initial subscription payment, future subscription payments are automatically processed based on the member’s initial payment method and at the recurring interval established at the time of membership. Any subscription payments made prior to a cancellation request are considered non refundable. All past dues must be paid in order to process cancellation.
PRIVACY NOTICE The Adventures of Harry and Friends Black Belt Principles Character Development respects the privacy of our members. We do not sell or freely distribute any information about you or your account to other parties.
In Order to Cancel The Adventures of Harry and Friends Membership: The Adventures of Harry and Friends Black Belt Principles Character Development Membership/License may be canceled at any time with a 30 day request to cancel. Cancel process must be followed – no cancel requests will be honored via email unless you use the form on the site. In order to cancel membership/license – visit: www.adventuresofharryandfriends.com/cancel and complete all instructions.